Eddie Bernice Johnson
Mitt Romney will be the Republican candidate for the White House and President Barack Obama will defend his incumbency while longtime U.S. Representatives Eddie Bernice Johnson and Joe Barton cruised to victory in their North Texas districts, early voting returns from the state primary show.
Johnson faces two challengers in the Democratic primary. And one of them has a history of beating incumbents.
U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson has placed her longtime chief of staff on administrative leave.
State Rep. Barbara Mallory Caraway’s campaign for Congress has left a key opening in a historically black southern Dallas state House district — and three Democratic candidates are angling for it. With nobody else in the race, whoever wins the May 29 primary gets the HD-110 seat.
For two decades, Texas congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson has been an outspoken voice for Democrats. But for the first time, the first black woman to represent North Texas is facing serious opposition in the May 29 primary election.
A new campaign in Dallas, backed by powerful public officials, is targeting broader investment in public education, from cradle to eventual career.
U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson said Wednesday she’s long been concerned that the redistricting process in Texas is done in a way that doesn’t ensure both blacks and Latinos have representation in Congress.
State Representative Barbara Mallory Caraway has filed to run for the 30th Congressional District, which represents 500,000 people.
Democratic U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson says the new Texas redistricting plan intentionally discriminates against minorities.
While the U.S. Congress struggles over what to do with the pending debt ceiling deadline, local congressional representatives are getting an earful from constituents. A common theme they are hearing is “do something.”
Despite apologizing for misallocating $31,000 from a scholarship fund, Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson was given SMU’s highest alumni honor earlier this month in a private ceremony in Washington D.C.
A DFW International Airport vice-president quit Thursday morning amid an investigation into a college scholarship his daughter received from Dallas Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare