Ales Hemsky scored a goal, Jeff Petry added a goal, and Devan Dubnyk made 33 saves in helping the Oilers roll to a 5-1 victory over the Stars on Thursday night.
Brenden Dillon and Eric Nystrom both scored strange goals as the Stars extended their winning streak against Edmonton to four games with a 4-1 victory on Tuesday.
Jaromir Jagr scored in the extra period, lifting the Stars to a 3-2 victory over the injury-riddled Oilers on Wednesday night for their first winning streak of the season.
A 3-1 win over the also-ran Edmonton Oilers turned into a huge upswing in the NHL standings for the Dallas Stars on Wednesday night.
The Stars go for the season sweep Wednesday night when the host Oilers try to record their first eight-game point streak since 2005-06.
Tom Renney thinks less complaining and more shots may have helped his Edmonton Oilers.
Toby Petersen, Steve Ott and Michael Ryder each scored goals and the Stars ended a five-game losing streak with a 4-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers.
The Oilers snapped a three-game skid with a 4-1 victory over the struggling Dallas Stars on Tuesday night.
Jamie Benn had a goal and an assist and Kari Lehtonen made 30 saves in the Dallas Stars’ 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night.
Kari Lehtonen stopped 39 shots to win his 18th game of the season, as Dallas hung on to beat Edmonton 3-2.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado