Education Commissioner Michael Williams
The state’s top education official says he will direct Texas to rate schools and school districts based on letter grades A through F starting next year.
State officials are directing Texas school districts to review their emergency operation plans in the wake of the school massacre in Connecticut.
Latest DFW News
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List