The tragic fire and explosion in West meant schools had to call off classes Thursday and Friday. Three schools are damaged and in restricted zones; only the fourth one is set to open next week. But there was a steady stream of people at West Elementary School Friday. Even folks who can’t get into their homes wanted their kids back in school.
An Arlington school has a rodent infestation, and only after CBS 11 started asking questions did the school district admit to parents that Pope Elementary School have a problem.
The Dallas Independent School District Board of Trustees has a campus security proposal on the table that is poised to make a monumental shift in campus security on 150 elementary school campuses.
Dallas ISD’s Henderson Elementary is the scene of students having fun and getting messy. They are getting out of their comfort zone and into challenging thinking with the Mad Scientists Convention, now in its third year.
There are new security systems headed to elementary schools in one North Texas school district. The Arlington school board is moving ahead to install buzzer/camera systems at all of its 51 elementary schools.
It was another chilly day for some Dallas Independent School District students inside their classrooms. The heat has been out at two elementary schools for at least three days.
What is believed to have been a car backfiring may have lead to the lockdown of Birdville Elementary School and the Shannon Learning Center, both in Haltom City. Police said they initially received a report of a gun or gunfire near the school.
Investigators looking into the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary on Friday are hinting that a personality disorder, mental illness or autism played a role. But psychologist believes it is a particular kind of mental illness called atypical depression.
A female elementary school teacher in South Texas has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for having sex with a 12-year-old male student.
A campus-wide parents meeting following the arrest of a coach and teacher on indecency with a child has brought changes to Plano ISD’s Hunt Elementary School.
A Dallas Independent School District nurse has been placed on administrative leave after being accused of stealing a student’s attention-deficit disorder medication and replacing it with pain medication, according to court documents.
The Highland Park DPS and the Park Cities YMCA partnered to raise awareness for walkable communities and the need for safer routes at a Highland Park Elementary School.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision