The remains of fallen U.S. Army Sergeant Enrique Mondragon were flown to North Texas on Sunday. Mondragon died on Christmas Eve while defending his country.
A soldier from North Texas died on Christmas Eve while defending his country.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air