They were like old friends cut down in the prime of life. Dozens of trees, some more than 30 years old, were torn down in Plano on Friday, to make way for a luxury home development. Residents knew the day was coming, but many still weren’t prepared.
Johnson & Johnson plans to remove trace amounts of potentially cancer-causing and other dangerous chemicals from nearly all its adult toiletries and cosmetic products worldwide within 3 1/2 years.
Energy efficiency is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when looking at tall buildings peppering the downtown skyline. But there is a new push to go green in Fort Worth’s Sundance Square.
In this last remnant of untouched coastal prairie near Houston, the Dr Pepper Snapple Group has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to ensure water quality and quantity for its nearby bottling plant.
Critics of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, believe it harms the environment. Industry leaders insist it is safe.
A forestry expert said that the 2011 Texas drought weakened trees, but was likely not why millions of them died. Environmental factors already stressed the trees that did not survive.
The City of Fort Worth is hoping a little paint will make bicyclists safer in their city. The city is painting bike lanes green. The green-color will highlight areas where vehicle lanes and bike lanes cross.
A South American plant found growing in the Dallas Floodway Extension could pose some serious problems. The plant has no local predators and that means it threatens to take over the entire ecosystem
A group of Frisco residents are angry and say they intend to file a lawsuit centering around contamination caused by the Exide Technologies battery recycling plant.
A Texas judge has ruled the atmosphere and the air must be protected for public use just like water.
DFW is one of the largest metro areas in the nation. That’s a lot of people polluting our skies. But there are simple things that North Texans can do to help keep the air clean.
When Arlington’s Tierra Verde Golf Course was faced with soaring gas prices, for maintenance equipment, the course keepers were driven to find an eco-friendly solution. Surprisingly, they found it their clubhouse kitchen.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game