Officials with a company looking to expand a dog poop DNA business made another stop at Dallas City Hall Wednesday and they brought a Hollywood endorsement with them.
Whether you’re in Dallas or Fort Worth, you’ve seen the haze. It’s worse in the summer and more noticeable when you’re looking at downtown buildings — but the dirty air may be more than an eyesore.
In the neighborhoods of southwest Arlington, you can see the remains of destroyed garages, their walls collapsed and roofs ripped off. In that rubble you can also see lots of damaged or emptied shelves. So, what happened to the things stored in those garages?
Investigators revealed numerous violations against Exide Technologies in a report Tuesday, alleging the battery recycling plant exhibited lapses in employee training and did not properly discharge of hazardous waste.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado