Some state GOP leaders vow to keep fighting the feds over what they call “aggressive” regulations in the energy sector that drives the Texas economy.
The rules — challenged by industry groups and states, including Texas — will reduce emissions of six heat-trapping gases from large industrial facilities as well as automobile tailpipes.
At a U.S. House Energy and Commerce subcommittee hearing Wednesday, Congressional Republicans heaped criticism on Al Armendariz, who resigned this spring as head of the Environmental Protection Agency’s south-central regional office after controversial comments surfaced about his regulation philosophy.
A new study from researchers at the University of Texas School of Public Health has revealed that flame retardant chemicals were found in many samples taken from popular North Texas food items.
A top administrator for the EPA has apologized for using the word “crucify” when describing the agency’s enforcement policies.
90% of all Americans have traces of the chemical in their blood.
Studies have shown that BPA can seep into foods through the container, leading to growing concern over the effects of BPA exposure.
A federal appeals court scolded the EPA for rejecting a series of pollution control projects in Texas that regulators said failed to satisfy the Clean Air Act.
The Frisco City Council has joined a group of residents who want a longtime Battery Recycling facility to move out.
More than 100 employees of the embattled Exide battery recycling plant packed Frisco City Hall Tuesday night in an attempt to save their jobs.
As debates over hydraulic fracturing wage on, a Canadian company has developed a way to frack without using millions of gallons of water. GasFrac uses a propane gel instead of the treasured natural substance. Now the obstacle is getting the industry on board.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced Thursday for the first time that fracking — a controversial method of improving the productivity of oil and gas wells — may be to blame for causing groundwater pollution.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram