The head of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency lobbied Attorney General Eric Holder for the Justice Department to join a whistle-blower lawsuit against Lance Armstrong on the same day the cyclist confessed in an interview to performance-enhancing drug use.
Revelations surrounding David Petraeus’ affair have prompted the tin foil hat crowd on the right to find all sorts of conspiracies about why the news that CIA Director David Petraeus was having an affair with his biographer was released after the election.
Gov. Rick Perry wants President Barack Obama to apologize while in Texas for his attorney general’s criticism of the state’s voter ID law.
Speaking to the NAACP in Houston, Attorney General Eric Holder decried the state’s controversial voter ID law as a modern equivalent to Jim Crow-era poll taxes.
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is scheduled to speak at the NAACP convention in Houston on Tuesday, as the organization launches a battle against voter ID laws.
In Texas Republicans have taken efforts to restrict access to voting a step farther. Texas Republicans are calling for the repeal of the Voting Rights Act.
Attorney General Eric Holder continued to show contempt of Congress in his remarks following the House vote to hold him “in contempt” for refusing to hand over documents associated with the Fast and Furious operation.
President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder won an overwhelming victory as the Supreme Court struck down 3 of 4 provisions of the controversial Arizona immigration law, SB 1070.
Five months before the presidential election, this rating is disastrous for Obama – almost as disastrous as the lack of any results for America these past four years.
As the calls for U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s resignation over the “Fast and Furious” gun-running scandal rages on, there is a new wave of demands for him to step down regarding yet another issue […]
Attorney General Eric Holder said at a law enforcement gathering Wednesday that incidents of violence against officers are approaching the highest levels in almost two decades, representing a crisis.
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is spending the day at a conference on the University of Texas at Arlington campus aimed at promoting safe schools and communities for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series