Owner Found Dead Inside Burning Euless RestaurantThe owner of a beloved Italian restaurant in Euless is dead after it went up in flames early Saturday morning.
Suspects Wanted For Fast Food Robbery Spree Across DFW MetroplexMesquite police are seeking help in finding two suspects for an aggravated robbery spree at various fast food restaurants across the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Euless Fire Department Debuts Another Viral Christmas VideoHoping to match the viral success of their 2016 Christmas video, the Euless Fire Department is getting back in the holiday spirit.
Parked Big Rig Rolls Into Animal Hospital In EulessNo animals were injured. Most of the Harwood Animal Hospital staff was away at lunch.
Car Crashes Into House; At Least One InjuredAt least one injury reported after a car crashes into a house in Euless.
Man Arrested For Multi-Car Accident That Killed Elderly Couple In EulessAccording to Euless and Fort Worth Police, a possible drunk driver hit several cars at South Main street and Pipeline Road around 6:00 pm Tuesday.
'Main' Artery Through Euless To Reopen SoonThere is some hope for drivers in Euless who've been missing the main drag through town because of a massive road construction project that is overhauling miles of Hwy 183.
Transgender Boy In Texas Wins State Girls Wrestling TitleMack Beggs, a 17-year-old transgender boy, won the the Class 6-A state girls wrestling title Saturday.
The Lazy Dog Restaurant Opens In EulessJD Ryan is Around Town with the new Lazy Dog restaurant in Euless.
Family Continues Search For Typhenie JohnsonVolunteers have been helping the family search in multiple remote areas hoping to find some sign of the missing 25-year-old.
Euless Junior High Teacher Resigns Over Alleged Relationship With StudentA teacher and coach at Euless Junior High resigned after he was confronted by school officials with allegations that he had an inappropriate relationship with a student.
Air Conditioning Unit Causes Fire At Bedford Office BuildingAccording to the Bedford Fire Department, a problem with an HVAC system caused a fire at an office building on the 1900 block of Central Drive Saturday.