When most people think of Russian artist Marc Chagall, they think of his colorful paintings. But he worked in many different artistic styles, and now you can see his entire artistic career.
An interactive exhibit at the new Perot Science Museum of Dallas is closed after a visitor suffered an injury to his hand.
The DMA welcomes Youth and Beauty: Art of the American Twenties inside its doors this March. The exhibit is the first of its kind, showcasing America fine art from the end of World War l through the beginning of the Great Depression. Youth and Beauty, organized by the Brooklyn Museum, will feature more than 130 works by more than 65 artists.
Amtrak is bringing its Exhibit Train to the Intermodal Station in downtown Fort Worth this weekend.
The museum celebrates women who exemplify courage, resilience and independence. Currently, the museum is celebrating Sandra Day O’Connor.
Dallas Contemporary focuses on engaging the public, so it makes sense that Rob Pruitt will be showcasing an original exhibition at the space.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin