A Texan who became the first in the nation to receive a full face transplant recipient after a 2008 power line accident has wed another burn victim he met at a support group.
A North Texas man who, in 2011, became the nation’s first full face transplant recipient has thanked the Southlake Lions Club for helping him get a guide dog.
A North Texas man who had a face transplant a year ago says now he can feel his daughter’s kisses. Dallas Wiens of Fort Worth was at a Boston hospital Monday to follow up with his transplant team.
Ten months after becoming the first person to get a full face transplant in the United States, a Fort Worth man marvels at recovering the ability of expression.
Dallas Wiens is proof you can overcome almost anything. The Fort Worth resident lost his face to a horrible accident and recently became the first in this country to receive a face transplant.
A smile; a raised eyebrow; a wrinkled nose: They’re easy facial movements for most. They’re also the goal of Dallas Wiens.
The nation’s first full face transplant recipient, a 25-year-old Fort Worth man, has made his first public appearance since his operation.
A Boston hospital has performed the nation’s first full face transplant, of 25-year-old patient Dallas Wiens of Fort Worth.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision