Three people are dead and two others have been seriously hurt after a one-car accident early this morning in Arlington.
A 10-year old Arlington boy was laid to rest Monday as friends and family celebrated the fifth grader with a golden heart. Tavian Joseph Sabur, or T.J., as he was called, died on September 2.
One person was killed when the driver of an SUV crashed into the back of a Dallas house. The passenger sitting in the front seat of the vehicle was killed in the accident.
They were just two drivers, on the same stretch of road, who crossed paths because of a tragic and unforeseen circumstance. Wednesday night the driver of a tow truck slammed into a car carrying a mother and her two daughters.
James and Laci Betterton both had a passion for music and they taught elementary school children at two different schools. But the couple died Sunday in a head-on collision in during the height of the snow storm.
Dallas Police are continuing their search for the driver who hit a motorcyclist Wednesday morning and left the scene.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Discontinued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role