The government should require automakers to make the latest collision prevention technologies standard equipment on all new cars and trucks, a move that could reduce fatal highway accidents by more than half.
The Texas Department of Transportation is hoping that a sobering new message on highway digital message boards will help save lives in the state. The advisory flashing on the boards lets drivers know that 1,785 people have died on Texas roads this year.
With “Tax Day” looming on April 17, many Americans are adding stress to their lives by trying to file their returns in time. But can that stress kill you?
The Texas Department of Transportation has started a campaign to stop distracted driving. TxDOT is saying simply – Talk. Text. Crash.
They were just two drivers, on the same stretch of road, who crossed paths because of a tragic and unforeseen circumstance. Wednesday night the driver of a tow truck slammed into a car carrying a mother and her two daughters.
One person is dead and four others injured after an early Monday morning crash in McKinney that involved two cars and a street sweeper. Police believe street racing was involved.
Could your political affiliation determine what kind of driver your are?
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas