Jesse Tyrone Chavful pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court in Dallas to one count of conspiracy to possess five kilograms or more of cocaine with intent to distribute.
A Grapevine police officer facing child pornography charges will be held in jail because he is a flight risk and a danger to the community, according to a federal judge.
A Dallas man is believed to be in federal custody after allegedly threatening an FBI agent on the internet. That person, Barrett Brown is also a sometime spokesman for the “hacktivist” group called “Anonymous.”
A federal court on Thursday rejected a Texas law that would require voters to present photo IDs to election officials before being allowed to cast ballots in November.
Lance Armstrong’s attorney says the United States Anti-Doping Agency has granted Armstrong a 30-day extension to answer doping charges
Golden Richards, who scored a touchdown in the Dallas Cowboys’ 1978 Super Bowl victory is expected to join the lawsuit.
The Texas political primaries will be on May 29, a panel of federal judges ordered this afternoon, and candidates can file for those elections starting tomorrow and ending on Friday, March 9.
The ruling by a three-judge panel Tuesday could clear the way for elections, if none of the nine groups contesting the state’s political districts files an appeal.
Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott is taking aim at a federal court’s proposed congressional redistricting map for his state.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Some Principals
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members