American will charge up to $88 more per round trip for passengers who want a basic ticket that includes checking baggage or changing the reservation later on.
It’s official; the top toll violators in Texas will now be banned from North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) roads.
Texas lawmakers are hearing testimony about the possibility of levying fees on tobacco firms that weren’t part of the state’s multibillion dollar 1998 settlement with major cigarette companies.
Last month, the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) posted an online list of the states top violators and while hundreds of people paid up the majority of scofflaws are still wanted.
Roger Clemens won’t be getting back the money he spent on his first perjury trial, the one that ended in a mistrial.
Drivers who use North Texas toll roads but ignore their bills are getting a break of sorts starting Thursday. A bill passed by the Texas Legislature has revised the North Texas Tollway Authority’s (NTTA) toll collection process.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game