Frying pans and umbrella as weapons! No, we’re not talking about an episode of a reality television show, but an incident involving an angry Dallas Cowboys fan in South Carolina.
A heated football rivalry turned into a hot-tempered brawl during a high school playoff rematch between Alvarado and Henderson.
Former Texas Longhorn and current Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Vince Young is being sued by a Dallas strip club manager he allegedly punched in the face last year.
On Friday there was a bizarre and tragic end to what seemingly started out as a fistfight between teenagers. Investigators are now left trying to find out how and why the incident ended in death.
The mayor and a councilman in Forest Hill have some explaining to do after an ongoing rift between the two erupted into a physical confrontation at city hall.
Tickets to the Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito world championship fight go on sale Tomorrow! Saturday, September 18.
….for your listening pleasure! What do you think? Read the lyrics below!
A prediction on the return game for the Cowboys Sunday night. Dez on punts. AOA on kickoff returns and an outside possibility that Dez will be back there too. Felix is probably not going to […]
Dallas Police have one man in custody. They are looking for a second.
And the fight continues… Did you catch the Flying mullet guy?
Apparently the woman and her father didn’t like the other guys potty mouth…
The fight between Texas and the Environmental Protection Agency may just be getting started.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas