IndyCar has docked Justin Wilson five points and fined Dale Coyne Racing $7,500 for failing a post-race inspection after the team’s win at Texas Motor Speedway.
Justin Wilson benefited from Graham Rahal’s encounter with the wall in the closing laps to win Saturday night’s IZOD IndyCar Series race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Alex Tagliani claimed the pole position for Saturday night’s IZOD IndyCar Series race after posting the fastest two-lap average in qualifying at Texas Motor Speedway.
The tension surrounding Texas Motor Speedway began in the offseason, when drivers still reeling from the death of Dan Wheldon publicly questioned the compatibility of IndyCar and high-banked ovals.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer