Firestone Twin 275′s
Will Power had the luck of the draw for the second race in Saturday night’s Firestone Twin 275s at Texas Motor Speedway.
IndyCar drivers won’t have to wait long for their next race. After racing at Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday night, they will take a break and then do it again.
Two weeks after running its biggest race of the season, the Indianapolis 500, the IZOD IndyCar Series will double your racing pleasure with the Firestone Twin 275s at Texas Motor Speedway.
She was the third woman to drive in the Indianapolis 500, but Sarah Fisher is blazing a new trail in the IndyCar Series these days as the only female owner, as well as the league’s youngest.
It’s a big weekend at Texas Motor Speedway as the IndyCar Series returns to the track. Among the drivers racing Saturday is 26-year-old Charlie Kimball, the first ever diabetic driver in the series.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare