The Senate Judiciary Committee has approved an assault weapons ban, this despite the objections of two Texas Senators.
A judge ruled Thursday that a group of East Texas cheerleaders should be allowed to continue quoting biblical scripture on banners at high school football games.
CBS News reported Tuesday that YouTube has been blocked in both Bangladesh and Pakistan, in order to prevent further viewing of the 14-minute trailer for “The Innocence of Muslims.”
A judge in San Antonio has ordered two educators to apologize to an agnostic family in a lingering school prayer dispute.
A court says two Plano school principals are immune from liability for stopping students from handing out Christian candy cane pens.
My inbox has been filled lately with emails from folks asking why I’m so aggravated over this situation with the proposed mosque/Islamic center near Ground Zero.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members