Central Drive in Bedford experienced some serious flooding Wednesday morning, but the cause of the water backup was largely unknown.
Romney was asked at a presidential debate whether FEMA should be shut down in light of the deficit. Romney replied that FEMA should “absolutely” be shut down. He was asked specifically if that included disaster relief. He replied that it was “immoral” to provide such relief in the face of “larger debts”, emphasizing that “it makes no sense at all” to have such programs.
In addition to cutting power to millions and causing massive flooding across New York City, Superstorm Sandy also brought down several high-profile websites.
Days after Isaac hammered Louisiana and Mississippi with winds and rain, much of a parish southeast of New Orleans was still flooded and thousand were without power.
Already swollen and powerful, the Tangipahoa River threatened to flood anyone living within a half mile of its banks on Thursday.
Isaac has weakened to a tropical depression after drenching southeast Louisiana, causing floods. a tropical depression has top sustained winds of less then 39 mph.
Louisiana officials said Wednesday they may have to intentionally breach a levee in a flooded area as Hurricane Isaac made a slow, drenching slog inland before weakening to a tropical storm and a dusk-to-dawn curfew was declared in New Orleans.
Saturday, the Baylor Dallas hospital parking garage flooded for the second time in the last six and-a-half-years. Baylor Dallas and city officials say an overloaded drainage system from Hall Street was the culprit.
Heavy rains may have claimed the life of a man, swept away by a swollen creek in east Dallas.
If you are traveling to the Houston area this weekend be aware there are multiple flood warnings in effect.
Street flooding caused traffic delays for commuters Tuesday morning in north Fort Worth as part of Interstate-35W was covered in high water.
Flooding continues on several areas along the Trinity River, including some creeks and streams that feed into it across North Texas. Here’s the FLOOD WARNING statement from the National Weather Service as of 9:00am Thursday: […]
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game