Floyd Casey Stadium
Waco leaders have cleared the way to help finance Baylor’s planned $250 million on-campus football stadium.
Baylor hopes to have the 45,000-seat facility ready for the 2014 season. The Bears currently play at Floyd Casey Stadium, which was built in 1950 and has maintenance issues.
Baylor University officials have five stadium builders working on proposals for a new football stadium being considered for the Baylor campus in Waco.
Scores for 5A High School Football across the state this weekend. This will be updated.
The Baylor Bears may be moving their football team back to their campus for the first time since the Great Depression.
Following its first bowl appearance in 17 years there’s been a bit more excitement over Baylor football this offseason then in years past.
Latest DFW News
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr