flu shot recommendations
A large study offers reassuring news for pregnant women: It’s safe to get a flu shot. The research found no evidence that the vaccine increases the risk of losing a fetus, and may prevent some deaths
Time to get your flu vaccine. And remember: Last year’s shot won’t protect you this year. Federal health authorities said Thursday that this year’s vaccine contains protection against two different strains.
Free flu shots will be available for uninsured and underinsured Dallas area residents at local Walgreens pharmacies, starting September 19.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final
- Boy Scouts Appeal Texas Order To Turn Over Abuse Files
- NJ Gov. Christie Is Still A Cowboys Fan
- Dewhurst Tweet: Abortion Bill Is Attempt To Close Clinics