Flu season officially got underway this week and with vaccine supplies plentiful and access easy, where are the crowds? Where is the concern?
Free flu shots will be available for uninsured and underinsured Dallas area residents at local Walgreens pharmacies, starting September 19.
Dallas County Health & Human Services started offering the seasonal flu vaccine on Monday, earlier this year following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
You get a flu shot every year, but still get sick with another kind of flu. What if you could get one shot that would tackle all types of flu?
The seasonal flu shot may carry additional benefits for your heart.
Flu vaccines are now available, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is recommending that everyone over 6 months old get one. This year, for the first time, there are two different strengths. How do […]
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal
- RJ Choppy: “I’ll Eat A Sandwich From The Restroom Floor”
- James, Bryant Voted To All-NBA First Team
- Bond Revocation Hearing For Cowboys’ Josh Brent
- Texas Tax Break For Energy Star Items
- Texans With Character: Stacy Smith
- Remembering The Meaning Of Memorial Day
- Viral Video: Big Gas Savings