They’re not on the level of hand-washing and flu vaccinations, but there are some foods that can boost your immunity to help you fight the flu.
Flu cases are on the rise, and health officials are now wondering just how bad this outbreak is going to be. Now, you can find out on Google.
Flu season is off to an early start, and local doctors say it could be a bad one.
Dallas County Health officials say flu cases are up 40 percent since October. The bump in cases has come earlier than usual in the flu season and has pharmacists working hard to keep flu antivirals in stock.
Latest DFW News
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest