Food and Drug Administration
In a matter of weeks, the so called ‘morning-after pill’ will be made available to anyone with the money to buy it—including very young girls.
A federal judge has ruled the Food and Drug Administration must offer the so-called “morning after” pill over the counter to women of all ages regardless of age limits.
Federal regulators are pressing the Supreme Court to stop big pharmaceutical corporations from paying generic drug competitors to delay releasing their cheaper versions of brand-name drugs.
Increased awareness and use of electronic cigarettes in the U.S. outlined in a study released Thursday highlights the need for government regulation and evaluation, the head of the CDC says.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved a first-of-a-kind breast cancer medication that targets tumor cells while sparing healthy ones.
The makers of Ambien and similar sleeping pills will be required to lower the dosage of their drugs due to studies suggesting patients face a higher risk of injury due to morning drowsiness.
Talk about a smoke break. Tobacco companies have introduced almost no new cigarettes or smokeless tobacco products in the U.S. in more than 18 months because the federal government has prevented them from doing so.
The Food and Drug Administration has expanded approval of Johnson & Johnson’s prostate cancer pill Zytiga for men with an earlier stage of the disease.
A medical expert tells CBS 11 that the meningitis outbreak that has killed 15 people so far is nowhere near its end.
More than 100 North Texans have been notified they did receive an injection from the medication involved in nationwide meningitis outbreak.
The federal government can’t require tobacco companies to put large graphic health warnings on cigarette packages to show that smoking can disfigure and even kill people.
If you are one of the many people who have tried all kinds of creams to get rid of stretch marks with no luck, there’s finally some help.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School
- VIDEO: LeBron Saves Heat at Buzzer of Game 1
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past