Former President George H.W. Bush was released from a Houston hospital Monday after spending nearly two months being treated for a bronchitis-related cough and other health issues.
Former President George H.W. Bush remains hospitalized in Houston recovering from an illness that began with a bronchitis-related cough.
Ex-President George H.W. Bush’s monthlong stay in a Houston hospital for treatment of a bronchitis-related cough appears to be nearing an end.
Ex-President George H.W. Bush can look forward to spending the holidays at home after nearly three weeks in a Houston hospital with a bronchitis-related cough.
Former President George H.W. Bush is undergoing more physical therapy as part of treatment for a painful cough that has forced him to stay in a Houston hospital for almost two weeks.
Former President George H. W. Bush remains in a Houston hospital this morning suffering from bronchitis.
Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, are headed home after a weeklong trip to Africa with stops in Zambia and Botswana.
Former President George W. Bush has been helping to renovate a women’s cancer screening center in Zambia during a weeklong trip to Africa.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas