Fort Hood Massacre
A terrorism consultant says the Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage visited terror groups’ websites before the 2009 attack.
The man accused of the worst shooting ever on an American military installation on Thursday asked a judge to move his trial out of Texas. No decision was made on the request but a judge did set his trail date.
A judge has decided a Fort Hood shooting suspect still can face the death penalty if convicted in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage is to appear in military court for his first pretrial hearing in more than three months.
Today marks the third anniversary of the shooting massacre at the Fort Hood military post. The date leaves come victims more frustrated then ever that accused gunman Major Nidal Hasan has not faced justice.
A military appeals court will hear oral arguments next week before deciding if an Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting can be forcibly shaved before his murder trial.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood massacre twice offered to plead guilty and “accept full responsibility” for the crime earlier this year, his lead defense attorney said Thursday.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage told a judge Thursday that he grew a beard because his Muslim faith requires it, not as a show of disrespect.
The trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage will go forward, according to a military appeals court ruling Monday. But the court did not address whether his beard could be forcibly shaved.
A judge says the Army psychiatrist charged in the fatal Fort Hood shooting rampage will be forcibly shaved if he doesn’t remove his beard on his own.
Attorneys for the Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage are questioning the jury screening process in his murder trial.
A military judge will decide Friday whether to further delay the trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shootings.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin