Fort Hood Shootings
An Army psychiatrist will not be allowed to plead guilty to any of the charges in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage, a judge ruled on Wednesday.
A terrorism consultant says the Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage visited terror groups’ websites before the 2009 attack.
The man accused of the worst shooting ever on an American military installation on Thursday asked a judge to move his trial out of Texas. No decision was made on the request but a judge did set his trail date.
A judge has decided a Fort Hood shooting suspect still can face the death penalty if convicted in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage is to appear in military court for his first pretrial hearing in more than three months.
Today marks the third anniversary of the shooting massacre at the Fort Hood military post. The date leaves come victims more frustrated then ever that accused gunman Major Nidal Hasan has not faced justice.
A military appeals court will hear oral arguments next week before deciding if an Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting can be forcibly shaved before his murder trial.
The man charged with the mass killing at the Army post in Fort Hood is no longer in jail. Major Nidal Hasan has been hospitalized.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood massacre twice offered to plead guilty and “accept full responsibility” for the crime earlier this year, his lead defense attorney said Thursday.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage told a judge Thursday that he grew a beard because his Muslim faith requires it, not as a show of disrespect.
The trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage will go forward, according to a military appeals court ruling Monday. But the court did not address whether his beard could be forcibly shaved.
The trial for an Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting has been put on hold while an appeals court considers his objections to being forcibly shaved.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games