A Texas sheriff says someone threatened to bomb a county courthouse near Fort Hood unless officials met the demands of the Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 shooting rampage on the Army post.
A military judge is expected to rule on whether or not to grant a three-month trial delay to the Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage.
An Army psychiatrist will not be allowed to tell jurors that he gunned down Fort Hood soldiers to protect the lives of Taliban leaders in Afghanistan, a military judge ruled Friday.
Maj. Nidal Hasan’s ex-attorneys have been ordered to assist during his court-martial, if he asks. But they say it’s unethical for them to give legal advice about his defense strategy.
Defense attorneys ordered to help the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage say they’re being asked to cross ethical lines.
A judge is expected to decide whether an Army psychiatrist can tell jurors that he shot U.S. troops at Fort Hood in order to protect Taliban leaders in Afghanistan.
The paralysis-related health problems of the Army psychologist charged with carrying out the deadly attack on Fort Hood could significantly slow the pace of his upcoming court-martial, including delays for stretch breaks and fewer daily hours for testimony.
A military judge says she’ll decide next week whether to delay the Fort Hood shooting suspect’s trial after hearing more about his strategy to defend himself for the 2009 attack that killed 13 people.
A judge will decide whether to delay the Fort Hood shooting suspect’s trial after hearing more about his defense strategy. Maj. Nidal Hasan is preparing a “defense of others” strategy.
A military judge is allowing the Army psychiatrist charged in the November 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage to represent himself at his upcoming murder trial.
A judge says a report shows that an Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage has the mental capacity to represent himself at his murder trial.
A military judge has refused to delay this month’s scheduled trial of a Fort Hood officer charged in a deadly 2009 shooting rampage at the Central Texas post.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Inside Hurricane Harbor’s Newest Ride
- Alito To Tell DFW Lawyers About High Court
- Athletes Pursue Class Action Lawsuit Against NCAA
- Tropical Storm Barry Bears Down On Mexico
- Viral Video: Bear Climbs Tree, Says Hello
- Storm Shelter Rebate Program Reopening
- Fort Worth Chase Ends With Spectacular Crash
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston