The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage will be back in court for another preliminary hearing — just six weeks before his military trial is set to begin.
A terrorism consultant says the Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage visited terror groups’ websites before the 2009 attack.
A judge is to decide if a terrorism consultant will testify at the trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in a deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage.
Public schools everywhere will be affected by the government’s automatic budget cuts, but few may feel the funding pinch faster than those on and around military bases.
The man accused of the worst shooting ever on an American military installation on Thursday asked a judge to move his trial out of Texas. No decision was made on the request but a judge did set his trail date.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage wants his upcoming murder trial moved off the Texas Army post.
A judge has decided a Fort Hood shooting suspect still can face the death penalty if convicted in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
The new judge in the Fort Hood shooting case is to decide this week whether to spare Maj. Nidal Hasan a possible death sentence and let him plead guilty in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
The new judge in the Fort Hood shooting rampage case must decide whether to spare Maj. Nidal Hasan a possible death sentence in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
Three days of pretrial hearings have been set for the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting – and new developments suggest that a guilty plea is again possible.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage apparently will be allowed to keep his beard during his military trial, after a new judge indicated Tuesday that she won’t force him to shave.
The Army’s highest legal branch appointed a new judge to preside over the case of the Fort Hood shooting suspect, indicating the court-martial is on track to move forward after lengthy delays.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?