Fort Worth Police Officer
More than five months after he was arrested for DWI, a former high-ranking officer with the Fort Worth Police Department has officially lost his job.
Just two days after undergoing extensive eye surgery, Fort Worth police Officer John Bell was released from the hospital. The veteran officer was shot during a confrontation with a drug suspect.
A Fort Worth police officer remains hospitalized in stable condition after being shot three times Tuesday afternoon. Officer John R. Bell faces more surgery today after being shot during a confrontation in Haltom City.
A Fort Worth police officer has been taken to Harris hospital in serious condition after being shot in Haltom City.
Facing $740 million in payouts it can’t afford Tuesday the Fort Worth City Council voted to make extensive changes. The majority of the monies are part of the financially troubled employee retirement fund.
A former Fort Worth police officer pleaded guilty to five counts of sexual assault, Wednesday.
A lot of little boy’s dream of becoming a police officer. On Wednesday, an eight-year-old from Fort Worth got that opportunity. But protecting the peace seems easy compared to what he’d already been through.
A Fort Worth Police Officer has been shot during an afternoon altercation with a suspect, police say.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers