Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
Saturday’s attendance of 157,800 at the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo broke the all-time one-day record. The previous record mark, which was established in 2011, was also set on the third Saturday of the event.
The 117th Fort Worth Stock Show opens today and the front office is hoping to beat last year’s record-setting attendance. In 2012, more than 1.1 million people passed through the turnstiles.
Fort Worth is ready to welcome about a million people for the annual Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo. The three-week long is celebrating its 117th year with some changes.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas