Fort Worth Water Department
Most people associate the implementation of watering restrictions with the summer months, but the orders can be put in place any time drought is problem – and North Texas is having that problem now.
Fort Worth is trying to dig Lake Worth out of a problem. The problem is having a whole lot of water in the lake but not much you can do with it for fun, like boating.
A 16-inch water main break Wednesday morning caused damage to The Community of Hope Luthern Church and four homes nearby.
With parts of North Texas in Stage-3 water restrictions it might seem counter-intuitive for local water utilities to intentionally flush water “down the drain”… but that’s exactly what some are doing.
A water main break a block from Interstate 30 near Alta Mere froze traffic and sent water gushing through the pavement and into the air Friday.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final