The former corporate spokesman for computer game retailer Gamestop has been sentenced to prison after admitting to defrauding the company out of almost $2 million.
A former Gamestop VP is quickly trying to hit the reset button to avoid a lengthy prison stay and heavy fines after he pleaded guilty one count of mail fraud in Federal Court.
Latest DFW News
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight