Questions surrounding the case of a Dallas County Jail inmate who escaped from Parkland Hospital Tuesday night appear to be answered by sources close to the investigation.
Dallas County Sheriff’s deputies have taken an inmate, who stole a gun and escaped from Parkland Hospital, into custody without incident.
Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins said that he will seek the death penalty in the murder case of a man charged with the rape-slaying of a Carrollton teen last month.
utside of Horn High School in Mesquite, hundreds of Shania Gray’s friends, family members and teachers gathered. At times the sobbing was so intense that it echoed throughout the parking lot.
The man charged with the capital murder of 16 year old Shania Gray says “dark side” took over when he shot and killed the teenager.
Shania Gray had a close relationship with her friends and family. So, when she disappeared on Thursday, they knew that something was terribly wrong.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin