Docs Amputate Leg Of Texas Man To Free Him From Trenching MachineOnce there, firefighters realized they could not free the man whose leg was entangled in the blades of the machine.
Water Leak Causes Closures & Evacuations At Frisco HospitalBaylor Scott & White Centennial Hospital in Frisco was forced to shutdown after a water leak caused a domino effect of problems.
Clown Pranks Interfering With Fire Safety Education For KidsClowns are getting a bad name these days thanks to a series of pranks across the country and here in North Texas. That's putting limitations on programs first responders have been using for years.
Restaurant Fire Damage Limited By Sprinkler SystemAn equipment malfunction is blamed for starting a kitchen fire early Saturday at Frisco restaurant Posados.
10-Year-Old Frisco Boy Honored For Helping Save Mom's LifeCBS 11 News has obtained a dramatic 911 call captures the heroic actions of a 10-year-old Frisco boy after his mother suffered a life threatening seizure.
New Frisco School Bus Goes Up In Flames, With Students OnboardIt could have been disastrous... a rolling school bus, with two special ed students onboard, catches fire. But quick actions by the driver and a school monitor helped everyone escape unhurt.
Cooking Accident Causes Frisco Duplex Fire, Injures TwoDoctors are treating two people after a fire engulfed a duplex in Frisco following a reported cooking accident.
Fifth Suspicious Fire Erupts In Frisco NeighborhoodInvestigators are asking for public's help after a fifth suspicious fire was ignited overnight in the Grayhawk subdivision.