Lay’s potato chips are getting cheesier. Fans voted to keep the chip maker’s Cheesy Garlic Bread flavor on shelves as part of the company’s promotion that solicited flavor ideas.
A jury has sided with a St. Louis company in its battle with Frito-Lay over bowl-shaped tortilla chips.
Greg Creed, chief executive officer of Taco Bell, announced on “CBS This Morning” that Cool Ranch tacos are on the way.
Bonnie Harlan’s sidekick was her dog Blue. Then, one day last December, he wasn’t there to greet her at the door.
Could Flamin’ Hot Cheetos be hazardous to your health? Some school districts are banning the snack, claiming it provides no nutritional value — and may even be addictive.
It’s fair time again in Dallas as the annual State Fair of Texas opens for the 126th year. CBS 11 News got to preview the fair just before gates opened on Friday morning.
The State Fair of Texas opens Friday in Dallas with food, festivities and football as part of the 126th annual expo.
Many companies are attempting to unlink their profit margins from oil. Frito-Lay is trying to do this by ditching their aging fleet of diesel delivery vans and going electric.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work