Filing a lawsuit claiming unconstitutional discrimination, Planned Parenthood is taking the State of Texas to court.
Under a state law taking effect Wednesday, more than 100,000 North Texas women won’t be able to get care at Planned Parenthood clinics — which treat about 44 percent of those participating in the Texas’ Women’s Health Program.
Falling property values are the newest challenge to Dallas and Fort Worth Area school districts as they try to set leaner budgets.
Nine-year-old Julia asked Gov. Rick Perry to avoid cutting public education funding. It was part of a letter-writing campaign at a North Dallas Taco Cabana restaurant on Sunday.
About 57,000 children are enrolled in Dallas County’s second-largest school system. And about $500 Million funds the education operation for Garland ISD each school year.
Some Arlington condo owners are trying to figure out their next move now that they’ve been told there will be no help from FEMA to cleanup from Tropical Storm Hermine.
About two years ago, the Texas Governors mansion burned down.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Issued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role