Gas and Oil
As a rule, gasoline prices typically begin to fall after Labor Day, but Isaac may put a kink in that.
Houston-based ConocoPhillips, the nation’s third-largest oil company, said Thursday that it will split itself into two separate publicly traded companies and its CEO and Chairman Jim Mulva plans to retire.
Felicia Allen got a surprise when she filled up her car. The gas had water in it. That’s one reason inspectors check the quality of gas at pumps.
As the price of gas goes up, North Texans are seeing more ads claiming to boost your cars gas mileage. Officials with the BBB say all of the ads have been tested and all of them are scams.
Dallas resident Mark Fuqua just returned from working out of state for one month, where he didn’t have to worry about filling his 1993 Jeep up once. An empty tank welcomed him home, and he was soon off to the gas station, where he found that gas prices had soared to nearly $3.50 a gallon while he was away.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing