BREAKING NEWS: Former House Speaker, Texas Rep. Jim Wright Dies At Age 92 | Read More

Gas leak

Scott Deahl died after being critically injured in a house explosion in Lewisville. (credit: Christian Community Action)

House Explosion Victim Praises Non-Profit Before Death

On Monday leaders with a North Texas non-profit organization remembered a man who died from injuries sustained after a house explosion last week. Victim Scott Deahl lived in a duplex owned by Christian Community Action.

CBSDFW.COM–01/14/2013

(credit: KTVT/KTXA)

Man Injured In Lewisville Explosion Dies

The man who was inside a home that exploded Friday in Lewisville has died.

01/13/2013

(credit: CBSDFW.COM)

Construction Crew Accidentally Hits McKinney Gas Line

An emergency situation had emergency crews and utility workers out in the city of McKinney. A major gas leak caused authorities to shut down the intersection of Eldorado Parkway and Stonebridge Drive.

CBSDFW.COM–01/07/2013

(credit: Chuck Schechner/KRLD NewsRadio 1080)

Wreck Sends Minivan Crashing Into Teen’s Bedroom

Several people were sent to the hospital after a minivan crashed into a house in Fort Worth. The two-vehicle crash happened on Evans Avenue, near Seminary and Intersate-35.

CBSDFW.COM–10/25/2012

(credit: KTVT/KTXA)

Gas Leak Causes Evacuations On SMU Campus

Repair crews on the Southern Methodist University (SMU) campus are still working to find a gas leak, but the ‘all clear’ has been issued on campus and evacuation orders have been lifted.

CBSDFW.COM–09/11/2012

FBI on the scene in Plano, near West Parker Road and Coit Road, where a gas leak was reported along with what sounded like an explosion, plus a man who allegedly lied about how he was injured overnight. (credit: Emily Trube/KRLD)

Plano Police Find Bloody Man Near Gas Leak

A major intersection in Plano is closed down while the FBI investigates a bizarre incident, after a man was found injured along Parker Road early Monday morning.

06/18/2012

Air Conditioning Units

Air Condition Coolant Being Phased Out, Prices Triple

If the air conditioning unit at your home was manufactured before 2010 expect a common summer repair to cost up to triple the usual amount.

03/29/2012

Sam Houston Middle School in Irving ISD. (Credit: Google Maps)

Irving Middle School Briefly Evacuated Following Gas Leak

Sam Houston Middle School was evacuated Wednesday following a gas leak, district officials said

03/21/2012

(Photo credit: Kent Chapline, CBSDFW.COM)

Seven Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leaks Into Fort Worth Home

Seven people were taken to the hospital after carbon monoxide leaked into a home in the 2400 block of Capri Sunday night.

12/04/2011

previous