A vehicle rammed into the back of a Wendy’s fast food restaurant, sparking a fire after hitting a gas line.
Responders with Dallas Fire Rescue were called to a house in northeast Dallas on Wednesday to battle a gas line which caught fire.
A federal judge ruled Monday morning that a Plano man, accused of attempting to blow up a natural gas main, is competent to stand trail.
An emergency situation had emergency crews and utility workers out in the city of McKinney. A major gas leak caused authorities to shut down the intersection of Eldorado Parkway and Stonebridge Drive.
Repair crews on the Southern Methodist University (SMU) campus are still working to find a gas leak, but the ‘all clear’ has been issued on campus and evacuation orders have been lifted.
Plano police believe a man found in the street, covered in blood, was trying to set off an explosive. Police say the man, found in a residential neighborhood, then made up a story to cover up his intentions.
A massive fire burned homes as it roared through a mostly residential neighborhood in the hills south of San Francisco following a loud explosion
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing