AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump settled at $3.34 per gallon. The nationwide price of gasoline rose 1 cent this week to reach $3.52 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported that the average price per gallon settled at $3.51. That compares to the national average of $3.64 per gallon, which held steady this week.
Gas prices across Texas dropped 4 cents this week. AAA Texas reported that the average price at the pump fell to $3.53. The national average also has fallen, down to $3.64.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump reached $3.57 per gallon. The national average is down a penny to settle at $3.69 per gallon.
Gas prices across Texas have slipped 5 cents this week, as some travelers prepare for spring vacations. AAA Texas reported the average price at the pump is $3.58 per gallon.
Retail gas prices across Texas have jumped 21 cents in the past week — to $3.64 per gallon — as U.S. refineries prepare to switch to more expensive summer-blend gas.
Gasoline prices around North Texas on Wednesday were hovering around $3.71 a gallon for regular unleaded. But, some commuters are already paying more.
Officials with Dallas Area Rapid transit (DART) are optimistic they’ll see a bump in ridership because of spiking gasoline prices. Gas prices have been on the rise for more than a month and public transportation systems across North Texas have seen an increase in passengers.
Analysts are sounding a warning — it is possible that drivers could be paying $4.00 for a gallon of gasoline later this year. But there are things you can do to still save money.
AAA Texas reported on Thursday that the average price per gallon at the pump reached $3.38. Nationwide gasoline prices also rose, increasing 13 cents to hit $3.55 per gallon.
Commuters are adapting to increasing traffic congestion by building delays into their schedules, but at a cost of $121 billion in wasted time and fuel, according to one study.
AAA Texas reported that the price of a gallon of regular unleaded gas is $3.24. That’s up from last week’s average of $3.16, but still 18 cents below the national average.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope