As a rule, gasoline prices typically begin to fall after Labor Day, but Isaac may put a kink in that.
There is new technology in place at gas stations, designed to help consumers learn about the quality of the gasoline that they put into their cars.
Latest DFW News
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury