Health officials are reporting an alarming increase in some dangerous superbugs at U.S. hospitals. These superbugs from a common germ family have become extremely resistant to treatment with antibiotics.
Dr. Crystal Foster talks about some of the latest medical headlines including a new study about germs in the workplace, the overall health of Baby Boomers, and why men shouldn’t watch television.
Pop the top of your favorite soda can and you can expect to find carbonated water, sugar, even sodium.
TV remotes. Cell phones. Keyboards. We all touch them…over and over…everyday. Flu germs can live on surfaces up to 48 hours
Serratia Plymuthica. Brevundimonas diminuth. Enterobacter asburiae. Klebsiella. Do you know what these are? Well, you may have been sitting next to them on your last airplane flight?
We’ve all been there. The uncomfortable cringe and surreptitious search for hand sanitizer as an obviously ill coworker hacks, coughs, and sneezes. While the goal may have been ‘dedicated martyr’, the reality more closely resembles Typhoid Mary.
Dr. Crystal Foster talks about the latest concussion study, the benefits of Vitamin D and what people can do to avoid catching nasty germs.
Maybe germaphobes are right. New research sponsored by Kimberly Clark – the Las Colinas-based company behind Kleenex tissues – confirms that many everyday objects are teeming with germs.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?
- Jason Parks Of Baseball Prospectus With Ben & Skin
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas