Google is giving more people a chance to pay $1,500 for a pair of the Internet-connected glasses that the company is touting as the next breakthrough in mobile computing.
It looks like a big RV, but it’s actually a mobile eye exam unit providing hundreds of free exams and glasses to needy children. The Kids Vision Fest is being held at the Tarrant County College Trinity River Campus, in downtown Fort Worth.
With the help of several groups and volunteers, dozens of elementary school students in the White Settlement area will get free glasses this week to help them see clearly.
Hundreds of Arlington school kids will be getting free eyeglasses. A program called Kids Vision for Life began Thursday at Beth Anderson Elementary.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games
- At Least 51 Killed In Oklahoma Tornado
- Toews Named A Finalist For Messier NHL Leadership Award