The Dallas City Council is largely behind plans to build a PGA-quality golf course in South Dallas. But if there’s not an agreement to move the Byron Nelson Tournament to the new course, the project could be derailed.
Can you imagine the Byron Nelson Championship being played in South Dallas? A lot of city leaders and golf legends say they can! It’s all because of an announcement that a championship course will be built off of I-45.
The focus of this weekend is supposed to be a grand re-opening celebration for a popular City-operated golf course in Dallas. But instead, the event has turned into the staging area for gas drilling protestors.
When Arlington’s Tierra Verde Golf Course was faced with soaring gas prices, for maintenance equipment, the course keepers were driven to find an eco-friendly solution. Surprisingly, they found it their clubhouse kitchen.
Some of Fort Worth’s municipal golf courses could become victims of the city’s budget cutting.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School
- VIDEO: LeBron Saves Heat at Buzzer of Game 1
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past