Just as the Byron Nelson Golf Championship is set to get underway at the Four Seasons in Irving, leaders in the City of Dallas officially announced that the tournament will be moving to South Dallas.
Can you imagine the Byron Nelson Championship being played in South Dallas? A lot of city leaders and golf legends say they can! It’s all because of an announcement that a championship course will be built off of I-45.
On a sun swept day at the Las Colinas Country Club in Irving– the ravages of war, can for the moment, be forgotten. After all, this is all about golf.
Jordan Spieth is going to be late for his high school graduation ceremony Saturday, if he makes it at all. The teenager has another round of golf with PGA Tour players at the Byron Nelson Championship.
Greens were pelted by hail and debris blew around the TPC Four Seasons course, but the site of this week’s Byron Nelson Championship escaped significant damage during heavy storms.
If you’re going to the 2011 Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial golf tournament in Fort Worth, there’s a way to avoid the cost and hassle of parking a vehicle.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing