Dresses from Cache, Alfred Angelo, and White House/Black Market can easily go for around $100 at the mall, but at Goodwill’s prom sale they’ll be up for grabs from between $5 and $25.
You buy meat by the pound and coffee by the pound, why not clothes by the pound? In an effort to be more environmentally conscious, one North Texas thrift store is now giving you the option.
An ode to bargain shopping is the biggest song on radio and it’s also proving to be good business for one Texas non-profit organization.
For the past week, cars, pick-ups and SUV’s have lined up at Goodwill Industries donation sites. Some are loaded with clothes. Others carry large appliances and electronics.
So how did you celebrate leap day today? Some people celebrate a birthday that they only get once every four years and some women ask men to marry them. In today’s Through the Lens I […]
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers