Nordstrom is no longer collecting information from the smart phones of its customers.
The CBS 11 I-Team has learned the retailer is using software to track how much time you spend in specific departments within the store.
Texas House members are to discuss a proposed ban on school districts from requiring student ID badges embedded with locator chips.
The race is on to be first in line for this year’s best deals on holiday gifts: Black Friday is almost here. Every year, the stores open earlier in the wee hours of the morning, some even open at midnight after Thanksgiving Day, while other stores start the Black Friday sales on Turkey Day itself. If you’re going to get up that early (on a day off, no less), it is important to be prepared.
Romance novels teach that love may be lurking just around the corner. And these days, many singles are using cell phone apps to make sure that they don’t miss it.
Thieves struck at a car dealership in Denton. In the end, the windows on several Cadillac vehicles were smashed and their radio navigation systems stolen.
Go on a treasure hunt the whole family can enjoy — geocaching! Geocaching takes your child’s love for technology into the great outdoors.
More than 35 million Americans are expected to travel by car this Fourth of July, and a good chunk will probably reach for technology before they unfold — or try to refold — a paper road map.
You may have seen the ads showing a plug-in device that auto insurers promise will help lower rates for good drivers. While the devices keep track of your good driving habits, they may also show the bad.
Police are looking for the thieves who broke into nearly 20 cars Thursday, in the broad daylight, in the parking lot of a Trinity Railway Express (TRE) station.
An in-development Microsoft smart phone app designed to help drivers and pedestrians avoid unsafe neighborhoods is proving controversial among some minority rights groups that find the software potentially discriminatory.
You’ve heard of police using bait cars to catch car thieves. Now, police on the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) campus have turned to GPS technology to try and stop a string of bicycle thefts.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified